Collection Of Information And Use
- The visitor voluntarily provides any personal information and the Institute for Developmental Anthropology is the single owner of this information collected.
- By providing this information you confirm to the manner in which the Institute for Developmental Anthropology uses it.
- The Institute for Developmental Anthropology reserves the right to implement technical and security measures on the site to prevent unlawful and unauthorized access to or accidental loss, or damage, or the destruction of the information that you have provided to us.
- This site is not directed to children who are under the age of thirteen and the Institute for Developmental Anthropology will not intentionally or knowingly share or exchange any information with children under the age of 13.
- You have the option to add your email address to any of the contact lists that are shared on the website. We assure you that we will never share your email address with ant third party.
- The Institute for Developmental Anthropology will make use of the IP addresses to administer the site, track the movement of users, assimilate general demographic figures for statistics and to analyze trends.
- The IP address of the user is not linked to identifiable information of any kind or form.